Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Interwebs!


I now have a better internet service provider!



I was talking to one of my friends who lives near me and he recommended an ISP called Clearwire, which basically provides wireless internet via cellphone towers. He said he really liked it so I figured I would give it a shot. And I must say, I am in love! It may not be the best internet speed but it is definitely better than the network I was using in the house. So that means, of course, that I will be able to play and review games a lot more easily and more frequently! I'm really, really excited.


I was wondering what to actually review. I haven't found any new MMOs that are actually out right now, aside from Guild Wars 2, which I could review if y'all want me to (do let me know if you're interested in my thoughts on it). I've decided to replay Granado Espada (also called Sword of the New World) for a review. It was one of the first MMOs I played and it's rather unique in its design, so I figured it's worth a mention. If y'all have something else you'd like me to review, by all means, feel free to suggest it! :) So look forward to more reviews more frequently in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment