Thursday, January 2, 2014

Random Updates!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!111wtf!

I swear I'm alive! Promise! I've been playing a few MMOs recently (Eden Eternal, ASDA 2, Allods Online, Guild Wars 2) and have been juggling my time between that, work, random single-player games (blasphemy, I know), and outside projects. I have, however, been putting some considerable time recently into a project that, unfortunately, I can't discuss too much right now. But once things are officially released, I will give y'all plenty of updates on the latest developments of the new project I'm working on. It's kinda big and very exciting so I'm hoping you guys look forward to that as it comes time to reveal it!

If y'all had to choose between a review of GW2, Eden Eternal, ASDA 2, or Allods Online, which would you prefer to see first? Feel free to comment below, send me a message, etc. and so forth! I want to make sure that I post something y'all are still interested in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment