Friday, April 19, 2013

Quite a Weekend Ahead!

Little Miss Squish here! This weekend will be the weekend in which I have no life. Aside from my busy weekend routine, I have lots of things that I want to do. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is having its second round of Closed Beta Testing this weekend and I got chosen to participate in it! I'm super excited for it, the game sounds like it'll be awesome. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose information related to the beta testing until Square Enix gives the A-OK to do so. But I will definitely take notes on everything and post something as soon as I can!

In addition, Guild Wars 2 is having a free weekend of play this weekend! It sucks that it's at the same time as the CBT for FFXIV--it seems like bad planning on someone's end--but either way, I definitely have to give it some time this weekend. I played it a bit on my boyfriend's computer one weekend and I. LOVE. THIS. GAME. If you don't already own it, PLEASE give it a shot this weekend! You won't be disappointed. If you want to participate in the free weekend of play, click this link. You have to get a key for it that's valid for only this weekend but any of the sites on that link will give you that key. As a warning, the game is large, so you might want to download it earlier than you intend to play it.

If my internet holds up while playing GW2, I definitely plan on buying it. Either way, expect a review for this game! :)

Links for these games:
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
GW2 - https://www.guildwars2.com/en/


No comments:

Post a Comment